- Cardcraft UK 300gsm white card
- Red card
- Striped paper by DCWV
- 3 iridescent snowflakes (originally tree decorations but I used my button shank remover to take off the hanging loop)
- Die cut scalloped oval in pearlescent green, run through my die cutter inside a papermania embossing folder and then highlighted with silver ink
- LOTV image coloured using pro markers and gold glamour dust
- Quickie glue pen and foil - to highlight the "carpet" and baubles
- Merry Christmas red satin ribbon
Thursday, 3 March 2011
Hi there - Thursday already!
I've scheduled this post to appear whilst I'm in Gloucester cleaning and painting - yee haa how I love it! - NOT. And yet it has to be done so I'd best get on with it . . .
Yesterday, I set out to do three challenge cards and two card commissions but all I managed were two cards for challenges. Last night, whilst trying not to watch one of the Masterchef contenders chop the top off of his finger I was working on an entry for the ABC of Christmas challenge which this time had us all embossing and adding three embellishments. I have made my card but am thinking my snowflakes may be just a tad too big but ......... it's all about personal preference and overall I'm happy with the card and I hope you will like it too.
He certainly is a cheery little bear, isn't he? He was a gift from a crafting pal - thanks matey. Have a wonderful Thursday and spare a thought for me cleaning and painting!!!!