Friday, 25 March 2011

Hurrah - it's almost the weekend!!!

Hi everyone,

Today I was reminded of how important it is to have a camera handy! Today's friday funny is courtesy of my friend, Liz, who e-mailed me this BRILLIANT video. I've put it on here but I'm not really sure you will be able to see it in it's full glory but do watch it anyway and have the sound ON - it's not that long and does prove my point!!!

Off to the hairdressers in a bit so no crafting till after lunch - do feel free to check back later and see how I've got on with the new challenge over on Bah Humbug, which is TREES . . .

Have a great Friday and a brill weekend


video

4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Brill video.
Happy friday to you too and have a great weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Dora said...

Ha ha yes that was funny Kathy.. I just had to come and have a look :) xx

Gini said...

Oh my goodness, go Grannies!
I can't believe that man was so impatient, he got his perfect just deserts though!
Love your scooter card as well!
Gini
xx

Debs M said...

bloody serves him right!!!