- 5" square white card and envelope
- 4.75" white panel on to which I HAD planned to stamp my dark room door dotty background stamp nice and evenly using Brilliance lavender ink . . . however, my klingon didn't and as I tipped my acrylic block it fell off and landed (like toast) the wrong side down!!! leaving me with a rather uneven impression - which I've now discovered I quite like!
- White circle colored using distress ink in chipped sapphire
- Paper Artsy image inked in Ranger Archival jet black and coloured using pro markers
- Ribbed navy panel edged with a fiskars scallop punch and also a fiskars ribbon thread punch
- Cream grosgrain ribbon
Saturday, 26 March 2011
Morning and welcome to sketchie day!
Hi everyone and thanks for stopping by,
I made one of those cards that looked like it was going horribly wrong but . . . after leaving it overnight, I've woken up to realise that I like it's odd appearance and I'm going to share it with you - I wasn't planning to when I went to bed last night! Like to hear what you think.
I hope you agree with me that the hit and miss background doesn't spoil it . . . like I thought it did!
It's also sketchie day over on Craft Mad & Loving It and this week's sketch has been set by Lauren
And the twist this week? HOME SWEET HOME!!
Also . . . new theme launched on Simply Less Is More and this week it's another sketch but CAS (my new fave, so I'm well happy). It's a lovely sketch and no instruction other than to keep it clean and simple - fancy having a go? They've become very popular with well over 200 entries most weeks so why not pop along and have a go here
I hope that, whatever you have planned you will enjoy your day - certainly looks like great weather (here in Bristol anyway!). If you are off to the N.E.C. . . . . ENJOY!!!