Tuesday, 15 March 2011

Morning readers

Hi there,

A big welcome to Daydreamstamper, my newest follower, I hope you'll find something to bring you back to my blog again.

Here we are at Tuesday already - soon be the weekend! Of course, we retirees have a weekend that lasts seven days!, and I often have to check with my watch to see what day it is! If you are at work today then I hope your day will go both quickly and smoothly.

Hubby's off to Gloucester again as the gas person cometh once more - hopefully, for the last time too, as the boiler timer should be no trouble to replace. The only thing left to do there (other than wait in for the gas person) is to cut the grass which is a one person job and, as there's no furniture in the house, I'm staying home where there IS furniture, a kettle and my stash!

I had an idea for an ATC this morning, came to me in a flash and involves an Inkadinkado image! Watch this space.

It's a balmy 8° here this morning but no sun peeking through the clouds as yet.

Once hubby heads north I shall be showering and then hitting my table of craftiness so please do check back later to see what I've achieved.

Have a great Tuesday and I hope you get lots of sun where you are.



1 comment:

Debs M said...

hope you have a productive day Kathy x