I hadn't decided how my own card would look . . . until I got up! Actually, for some reason I was soooooooooo very tired yesterday that I retreated to my bed around 9pm and reckon I was probably fast asleep by about 9:10!! Unusual for me. Of course, this meant I was wide awake around 02:30 so posted my themed challenge over on CMLI which surely surprised the early risers there. I did go back to sleep, eventually waking again around 08:00 so reckon I had close on 10 hours sleep - guess I really WAS tired then!
Anyway, I'm now up and have had a couple of cups of coffee and my Sunday themed challenge has taken form . . . I went with a rabbit anniversary card . .
- 5" square white card and envelope
- 2 pieces of paper from My Minds Eye (freebies with Card Making and Papercraft!)
- A Die cut white circle coloured with Distress Inks in Spun Sugar and Victorian Velvet, run through my big shot in a patterned embossing folder and then the embossed sections lightly dabbed with a pink dye ink pad.
- White satin ribbon and bow
- Daisy and Dandelion sentiment and image inked with Ranger Archival jet black and the image colored using pro markers and spica glitter pens
- Double heart punch