Friday, 4 March 2011

TGI Friday peeps - and FRIDAY FUN TIME!!!

Morning folks and welcome to Friday - the weekend starts here!!

Hubby's gone to Gloucester again, gloss painting and gardening but once he's done that then he can bring back a lot of the stuff he took up with him and that will leave me free to clean the kitchen - deep joy!! I LOVE CLEANING . . . . NOT! Meanwhile, I get to stay home today and possibly craft in between wash loads - where does all that laundry come from? For heaven's sake there are only TWO of us - are you sure one of you isn't sneaking stuff in to my laundry basket?

My dear cousin, Debra, sent me a text recently telling me she was sending me something in the post . . . it arrived this morning and, once I'd ripped off half a mile of tape, it turned out to be an issue of Creativity - the DoCrafts magazine. She was passing a stationers (Osborne's) and had seen it and thought of me, now isn't that kind? I was touched by her kindness - thank you Debra if you are reading this. She tells me her dad, my Uncle, isn't too well right now so FEEL BETTER SOON Uncle Pete.

THANKS Debs

I have taken to entering challenges over on the Bah Humbug blog as a way of getting my Christmas cards done in a fun way and challenge #9 is to feature embossing - what a shame I didn't "unveil" my last Christmas card today as it too featured embossing - ah well, a great excuse to have to make another then!!! AND there's more than one way to emboss so perhaps I'll try a different one!

Just had a nice chat with a crafting pal and am now about to have a coffee - want to join me anyone? Sorry, I've no biscuits though!

And now for the Friday Funny - jimmy the cat who can give a thumbs up - clever moggy see it here

And this came to me from my good (and crafting) pal, Lilian . . . .

POOF - AND THE LIGHT GOES OFF



An 80-year-old man goes for a physical. All of his tests come back with normal results. The doctor says, 'Bert, everything looks great. How are you doing mentally and emotionally? Are you at peace with God?'
Bert replies, 'God and I are tight. He knows I have poor eyesight, so he's fixed it for when I get up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom, *poof* the light goes on. When I'm done, *poof* the light goes Off.'
'Wow, that's incredible,' the doctor says.
A little later in the day, the doctor calls Bert's wife.'Ethel,' he says, 'Bert is doing fine but I had to call you because I'm in awe of his relationship with God. Is it true that he gets up during the Night and *poof * the light goes on in the bathroom, and when he's done,*poof* the light goes off?'
Wait for it . . . . . here comes the punchline! ........ scroll down and prepare to groan big styleeeeee

.


.


.

.


.


.


'OH MY GAWD!' Ethel exclaims.'He's peeing in the fridge again!!!!'.

Hope you are enjoying a fun Friday and enjoyed the Friday Fun!! Do check back later to see if I've made another embossed Christmas card. Have a great weekend too - mine looks like it might be spent cleaning . . .  again, and possibly NOT making my sketchie entry - hmmmmmf

No comments: