Thursday, 17 March 2011

Thursday - it's ALMOST the weekend!!

Hi there,

I was given this award today by JackiD - see her blog here, so thanks Jacki


I know I should pass this on to a few select people but have no wish to offend anyone I might happen NOT to send it to - so, if you regularly check in on my blog then THIS AWARD IS FOR YOU!!!! Please take it and pay it forwards

I am away for my desk much of today as hubby and I are off out to get the car serviced but do check back later to see if any crafting got done once I got home!

Have a great Thursday and please don't forget to take the above blog award if you're a regular!

3 comments:

jackid said...

hi kathy I like what you did there nice touch why didn't I think of that
Jacki xx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Happy thursday Kathy. Catch you later. Lx

Dawn said...

Happy Thursday to you & big congrats on your award too!!!
Hope the car service was okay & not too pricey!
Hugs
Dawn xxx