Wednesday, 2 March 2011

What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday

Hi there and welcome to Chaucers Aunty - I hope you'll be popping back from time to time - I'll endeavour to entertain you as I endeavour to entertain all my followers


Materials used:
  • Kraft ATC blank
  • Distress inks in: pumice stone, rusty hinge, aged mahogany, black soot
  • Tim Holtz limited edition stamps inked in Ranger Archival jet black
  • Glossy accents and Judikins Roxs
Hope you like it.

It's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday today and everyone posts photos of their workspace over on Craft Mad & Loving It. This morning Cherry has posted a fab photo of her current projects, shimmery and glittery flowers made using the Craft Stamper free flower stamp, glamour dust and cosmic shimmers - looking great Cherry - can't wait to see the finished project. I have a space that is about A3 size in which to work, consequently my work space doesn't tend to change much week on week - it's going to be busy over the next day or so though as I have two birthday card commissions, an ABC of Christmas challenge (Embossing and three embellishments), a OLW challenge (shimmer but no glitter) and over on I Love Pro Markers their challenge is PURPLE and green!! I shall be in my element ...... do check back and see what I come up with over the next day or so . . . in the meantime - here's how it looks right now! bit like a war zone following yesterdays crafting - it'll need a major clear up before I can start any new projects though, won't it?


For the first time in 2011 I have been given the award above, by Elaine of SimpliCrafti, which comes with conditions which are:

1. You have been tagged, do you accept? 'of Course!' then create a post on your blog and post love blog photo.

2. Link back to the person who gave you the award and say you accept.

3. Choose 3-5 of your favourite blogs to tag, link these to your post too and tell the lucky people they have been tagged. As the aim of this award is to bring unknown good blogs to light, please don't tag someone with 3000 followers.

These are my nominated blogs -

  1. BlueBertie aka Lauren
  2. Crafty Hallett aka Caroline
  3. SilverStamper who's just starting out with the whole blogging malarkey

I hope the above three will accept this award to and increase their followers as a result. If you aren't familiar with their blogs then pop along and check them out - tell them I sent you!!!!

Have a great Wednesday


4 comments:

Brenda Brown said...

Great ATC Kathy. I can't get into the workdesk thing, haven't got the time (or inclination to be honest). Just had a clear up in myu room and ready to roll again later.
Have a good day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Lauren Hatwell said...

Thanks Kathy. How kind you are. Love your TH ATC. Very arty. That image is great. I love it. Lx

Chaucer's Aunty said...

Thanks for the 'welcome' Kathy! I love that ATC, it's amazing! Laura xxx

Silver said...

Thank you Kathy for the lovely welcome. However, I am so new I don't know what to do now!
Silver