- White C6 card and envelope
- Recollections image inked in memento tuxedo black and coloured using copic markers before being cut out and then spritzed with Tsukineko frost shimmer spray
- Recollections sentiment inked in memento tuxedo black directly on to card blank
- Stix2 double sided tape adhered in two parallel lines and glittered using Gold glamour Dust
- 3.25" square of Bristol board card and coloured using memento Angel Pink and then spritzed with Tsukineko frost shimmer spray and punched using a Martha Stewart PATP set
Saturday, 23 April 2011
2nd post of the day, challenge entry, please scroll down to read my earlier post
Just a quickie, second post of the day with a challenge entry for the Simply Less Is More "OFF CENTRE" challenge which started this morning. Being five hours behind here in the U.S. I am a bit behind and there are some fabulous entries already. I MAY not get the chance to comment on all of them as I AM trying to enjoy the Florida sunshine but all the entries are FABULOUS so if I don't comment on yours then please don't think it's because I didn't like it.
Hope you like it, if you fancy having a go at an off centre Clean And Simple card then pop over and check out everyone elses and the Design Teams wondrous examples.
Happy Saturday everyone.