Saturday, 30 April 2011

2nd post of the day, challenge entry, please scroll down to read my earlier post

Hi there, me again - just stopped by to put my sketchie challenge card on here and to say that I hope the weather is STILL being kind to you. I've had a message from one pal this morning to say that they had planned a BBQ today but that it's a bit too windy.


Materials used:
  • White C6 card and envelope
  • White doily (from Michaels) coloured with a cats eye chalk ink in coral
  • Magnolia image (kindly donated ages ago but my thanks to the kind donor)
  • Copic markers used to colour image
  • White card edged with EK Success edging punch and then coloured using pastel pink pro marker
  • Sentiment (unknown manufacturer) inked in memento tuxedo black on white card, coloured with pastel pink pro marker and cut out before running through my Xyron sticker maker
  • Crystal stickles to highlight
  • Recollections faux pearls

Hope you like it - if you want to see the sketch I used then it's on my previous post so just scroll down! I've also posted it over on Craft Mad & Loving It.

Have a great weekend whatever you have planned.

4 comments:

Debs M said...

ooh love this, fab sentiment! just finished colouring my image and stopped for tea and biccy's! x

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous card,Kathy.....and the weather's still wonderful here.....and it actually poured hard with rain for the garden....in the night!!

Dora said...

This is really sweet Kathy, very nicely coloured, love that doily and pretty sentiment.. it's windy over here too.. and was raining most of the morning as well!!! Have a nice weekend xxx

Sarita said...

This is such a pretty card, I love the doily backdrop. Fab work!
Love Sarita xx