- White C6 card and envelope
- White doily (from Michaels) coloured with a cats eye chalk ink in coral
- Magnolia image (kindly donated ages ago but my thanks to the kind donor)
- Copic markers used to colour image
- White card edged with EK Success edging punch and then coloured using pastel pink pro marker
- Sentiment (unknown manufacturer) inked in memento tuxedo black on white card, coloured with pastel pink pro marker and cut out before running through my Xyron sticker maker
- Crystal stickles to highlight
- Recollections faux pearls
Saturday, 30 April 2011
2nd post of the day, challenge entry, please scroll down to read my earlier post
Hi there, me again - just stopped by to put my sketchie challenge card on here and to say that I hope the weather is STILL being kind to you. I've had a message from one pal this morning to say that they had planned a BBQ today but that it's a bit too windy.
Hope you like it - if you want to see the sketch I used then it's on my previous post so just scroll down! I've also posted it over on Craft Mad & Loving It.
Have a great weekend whatever you have planned.