- Recollections C6 white card and envelope
- Magnolia image inked in memento tuxedo black (kindly donated to me by a fellow crafter) and coloured using copic markers, highlighted with a glue pen and pink glitter (it IS a girly challenge remember)
- Image panel given corner treatment using part of a Martha Stewart PATP set.
- White panel the same size as the image panel and the corners only coloured using copics.
- White/red dotty paper
- DCWV black glitter card edged with my new EK success punch (acquired only yesterday in Michaels)
- Faux crystal gemstones . . . to bling it up in true girly fashion!
Happy Friday and have a great weekend.