Friday, 22 April 2011

3rd post - challenge entry

Hi there,

Me YET again, with a challenge entry for BAH Humbug which, this week features Santa images. Now last week featured stockings and I made my card on Friday and then only blooming well forgot to enter it!!! Not going to happen this week . . .  as soon as I saw the challenge on their blog I hastened off to make mine and, before I forget, I'm going to post my entry on their blog too!!!



Materials used:
  • Cream C6 card and envelope
  • Black panel with rounded corners
  • DCWV winter stack paper panel with rounded corner
  • White Doily (from Michaels)
  • Inkadinkado sentiment and image inked in memento tuxedo black and cut out
  • Copics to colour and also used to edge sentiment panel (lipstick red)
  • Two iridescent snowflakes

9 comments:

Debs M said...

what a cute little guy!x

scrappyjacky said...

Very cute,Kathy.

RockSolidCrafts said...

Such a cute card! A doubt anyone would complain if they recieved it!!!
Thanks for leaving me a comment

Ann said...

Really cute Santa and love the doily mount.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Pink-Crafty-Devil said...

Very Cute card love the doily. Kelly

Ruth said...

Very cute Santa, and great use of the doily..
Ruth

Max said...

Oh Kathy ... how I envy you the lovely sunshine as we woke up to April showers today ... which are still tipping down so bit more than a shower methinks lol!
Love your cute Santa and pretty paper. Off to hunt down your stocking entry for last week's challenge , you silly cookie lol! Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Sandra said...

Lovely card. Sandra

Rita said...

Kathyk,your card is stunning, I love the use of the doiley too. Hugs Rita xxxx