Tuesday, 19 April 2011

Happy Tuesday

Hi there,

A real quick post from me this morning as hubby and I are heading off shortly - in search of the fabulous Sparkle 'n Sprinkle in Ruskin, Florida. They've not had a shop front open for very long and I'm (frankly) dead curious . . . . Liz and I met Margaret and George at the recent scrapbook expo and they didn't have with them the one item I was looking for - bless her, Margaret DID offer to mail it to me but I said I wanted to visit - and I do.

Apparently, they make their own stamps on the premises so I've my fingers crossed I might even see some of that process . . .  will let you know later. I have my camera with me, just in case!

In the meantime - have a perfectly splendid Tuesday and I hope the weather is kind to you, as it seems to be with us today!!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

sounds like it should be an interesting visit,Kathy

jackid said...

ooh that would great to see how they make the stamps you could ask them to do one specially for you lol then noone would have it have a great time take care
Jacki xx

Debs M said...

ooh let us know how it goes!!

Brenda Brown said...

Hope you have a great day.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox