Wednesday, 13 April 2011

Hi there and welcome to another sunny morning here in Florida

Hi there,

I would just like to say, once again, that I'm very sorry if I'm not such a regular visitor to your blog at the moment, as I  usually am. I am still on vacation (and enjoying every minute of it) and we have a friend staying with us too all of which is making very welcome demands on my time!!! - but leaves me less time to sit at the computer and visit with my virtual friends - you know who you are!

It is, sadly, my pal's last full day today and we plan on lounging by the pool this morning whilst she works on her tan before heading to the Florida mall this afternoon for a little last minute shopping. Ideally, I would like to find Liz a birthday present to take home with her as her birthday is the 18th. Because it's her last day we've suggested she might like to return to her favourite restaurant of her stay ....... but, since this has been changing daily it has proved a little tricky! When we headed off to our beds last night she was determined it was to be the Red Lobster . . . but it will be interesting to see if she has woken with the same restaurant in mind!

Over on the ABC of Christmas blog there is a new challenge which, this time, features HOTSPOTS. If you are not familiar with the hotspot technique then there's a fab tutorial too so why not pop over and check it out.

It's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday over on Craft Mad & Loving It today and, if I'm honest, mine's looking more than a little messy!


Hope you have a fab Wednesday peeps, however you spend it, and I hope the weather's nice with you too - hope you'll find time to leave me a comment whilst you're here.

No comments: