Last night we took dinner with Sally and Roger, our U.S. neighbours, and the venue this time was Applebees where I availed myself of the Bourbon Street Chicken and Shrimp - mmmmm! We were joined for dinner by Sally's daughter and we all enjoyed our meals and chat. Once Bonnie left us it was back home and in to next door for further chat until we were nodding!
- White C6 card and envelope
- Black card panel and DCWV Old World panel, both with rounded corners
- Blue DCWV metallics panel given the Martha Stewart PATP treatment
- Donated image (thank you to the donor) coloured using copics
- Inkadinkado "dream" and the DAY from a Happy Birthday stamp from the dollar bin at Michaels inked in memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out
- Six faux crystal gemstones to make the triangular "panel" as per Deb's sketch card from yesterday . . . .
- ATC blank
- Black card panel
- Glittery polka dot ribbon (2/$5 at Michaels!)
- Donated Magnolia image (thanks to the donor, Wynneth) coloured using copics and Atyou spica glitter pens
- Martha Stewart button punch used on white card coloured using Brilliance gold ink and threaded with narrow red satin ribbon (50c at Michaels)
- Hero Arts sentiment inked in memento tuxedo black and cut out