- Cream C6 card and envelope
- Black, dark green, light green panels edged using a Martha Stewart punch
- Recollections sentiment and image inked in memento tuxedo black and the image coloured using copic markers, Martha Stewart glue pen (not a patch on the Quickie), glitter and also crystal stickles
- White ribbon (from Michaels) coloured using a copic marker
- Four faux crystal gemstones
Monday, 18 April 2011
Hi there, Monday morning and all's well!
Without wishing to bang on about the weather . . . it's blooming lovely again here today!! Well, what a surprise - since it IS Florida!! Yesterday was gorgeous too AND lower humidity made for a very pleasant day so we headed off to the Loop where we visited Michaels (twice, more of that in a mo), and a good few other stores including Bed Bath & Beyond and Pier 1 (don'cha love the smell in there?). I had Michaels vouchers from the Sunday paper which entitled me to 50% off one full priced item purchased BEFORE 4pm and one which entitled me to 20% off my entire shop AFTER 4pm - hence two visits!!! Cool huh?
Of course, we stopped for dinner on our way home but, after the recent extravagances whilst Liz was staying we were still feeling the pinch (around the waistline!) so hit Arby's for a roast beef sandwich and fries - which I couldn't finish. It was so lovely a day that we sat out on the pool deck once we got home and found we were still there after 9pm. We only came in once I'd finished yet another book!
This morning I got up and full of craftiness, set about using some of yesterdays purchases . . .
Hope you are enjoying your Monday and that the weather is good enough back in the U.K. for you not to be cursing my good fortune here!