Friday, 29 April 2011

Royal wedding day

Have you been watching it? I checked out the balcony scene and saw "the kiss" (or should I say kisses!) and noticed the comment Catherine (newly created Duchess of Cambridge) made as she appeared "OH WOW" which was a nice touch.

Other than that, no plans for the Royal day as we're still here in Florida and aren't aware of much going on here although my pal and neighbour, Sally, is off to one of the Disney hotels where there's a HUGE TV and a bit of a party thing going on all day.

If you are hosting or attending a Royal related "thing" today then I hope it goes well and I hope you enjoy it.

Back to the crafting . . . .

After my shopping trip with Sally yesterday I spent some of the evening crafting whilst watching the TV - BBC America was already counting down to the wedding with continuous shows on the Royal couple! Anyway, I managed a few trading cards and thought I would share them with you today - I hope you like them.


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Post it notes to mask off a random shape
  • Distress Inks in Dusty Concord, Faded jeans, Fired Brick
  • Stampendous image inked in Memento Grape Jelly
  • Hero Arts sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • Crystal stickles to highlight



Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Distress inks in Weathered Wood and Faded Jeans
  • Hero Arts sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • Sparkle 'n Sprinkle images inked in Brilliance blue and purple
  • Crystal stickles to highlight
Today's Friday Funny comes, once again, from Pat - thanks once more - and is from the series entitled "MEN CAN FIX ANYTHING" - check out what they fixed on this particular window sill!!!



Have a great day peeps, I hope you will leave me a comment if you stop by, and let me know how you are spending the day .......

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Watched the 'arriving at the Abbey' bit and then the balcony scenes.Must say it was a beautiful wedding dress.

Debs M said...

hi Kathy, lovely atc's..just finished an hours worth of ironing...woo how exciting....

Lauren Hatwell said...

Beautiful ATC's Kathy. Lx