Saturday, 7 May 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Hello, me again . . .

Back with an entry for the sketchie over of Craft Mad & Loving It . . . where the additional twist is "HEDGEHOGS". Now I don't have too many of those and only one was small enough to fit on my chosen card shape and size - so, that would be the one to go with - right?!



Materials used
  • 12cm square white card and envelope
  • Costco striped paper
  • Navy ribbed card with rounded corners
  • Greyish coloured ribbed ribbon from Michaels
  • Scalloped oval on textured white card, coloured using Distress Ink in pumice stone
  • Penny Black image inked in memento tuxedo black and coloured using pro markers

I hope you like this effort - now, I'm off to investigate the white on white challenge for Simply Less Is More - wish me luck. Honestly, there are now over 20 cards posted for this challenge and all fab. Me? I'm still struggling for inspiration - some people have even posted a second card!!! YAY - WTG my fellow LIM-ettes!

Rain has stopped, sun is out and hubby's gardening whilst I craft - go figure!


1 comment:

Craftilicious said...

I love hedgehogs and he's a real cutie :-) Thanks so much for commenting on all my LIM cards today - I think I'm all out of white inspiration now, but you never know I may do another later in the week.....
Tara x