- 12cm square white card and envelope
- Costco striped paper
- Navy ribbed card with rounded corners
- Greyish coloured ribbed ribbon from Michaels
- Scalloped oval on textured white card, coloured using Distress Ink in pumice stone
- Penny Black image inked in memento tuxedo black and coloured using pro markers
Saturday, 7 May 2011
2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down
Hello, me again . . .
Back with an entry for the sketchie over of Craft Mad & Loving It . . . where the additional twist is "HEDGEHOGS". Now I don't have too many of those and only one was small enough to fit on my chosen card shape and size - so, that would be the one to go with - right?!
I hope you like this effort - now, I'm off to investigate the white on white challenge for Simply Less Is More - wish me luck. Honestly, there are now over 20 cards posted for this challenge and all fab. Me? I'm still struggling for inspiration - some people have even posted a second card!!! YAY - WTG my fellow LIM-ettes!
Rain has stopped, sun is out and hubby's gardening whilst I craft - go figure!