Tuesday, 10 May 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Hi there,

FINALLY, and only ten days late! I finished my scrap layout for the APRIL challenge over on Scrap Addicts. Hmm, better late than never I suppose! Anyhoo, the themed challenge was set by Jacky and she went with SPRING! Well the weather WAS lovely when she set it! I was in the U.S. at the time and Spring Break is a big thing over there . . . .  my friend Liz had just finished studying for a tricky exam so was taking a "SPRING BREAK" with us so this became the theme for my layout.



Of course, now I've done the April layout I can move straight on to the May challenge which happens to have been set by ........ me (so I can't really not do it - can I?) and is a recipe:

Take two colours you wouldn't normally put together for a layout, add a dash of a large embellishment and some bling. Stir in some journalling and add THREE photographs. Season by juggling about until you are happy and then photograph and post on here!!!

Fancy having a go? Join Craft Bubble (if you haven't already) and then the group Scrap Addicts - the challenges last the whole month, so you've plenty of time.

Hope you are having a great Tuesday

5 comments:

Lilian said...

Well done Kathy its really nice. You are clever.
Take care lilian xx

Brenda Brown said...

Love the sound of your new recipe Kathy, and the layout you have done looks fab.
Shame about the stamp company you love, I have never seen them.
Hope your week is good.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

My name is Wynneth said...

Hope this doesn't publish twice, the comment box disappeared then came back blank - what's going on? A lovely layout it is too young kathy. I really much make the effort and enter your challenge for May - started off sooo.. well, then just fizzled out - bad stamping grandma LOL
hugs
wynneth
x

Dezinaworld said...

WOW fantastic layout Kathy, this is superfab i love it!,thanks for sharing!

Hugs June
x

Katiejane said...

I can't see these pics either but I hope they were "Clean" spring break pics! ;) If you know what I mean! I've heard about Spring Break in Florida!
Katie lol, lol, lol