Wednesday, 25 May 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Blimey, what a palaver with blogger over the last day or so - do hope I'm not the only one else I shall feel like a major league numpty!!! To add insult to injury, this morning I lost my connection to Craftbubble - got the log in boxes and then ........ nothing! I do, however, know that I'm not alone in that so I know it's nothing I've DONE!!!!

Anyhoo, with not being able to trawl t'internet and "gossip" amongst by cyber pals I was at least able to make my newly tidied craft desk all messy once more - hurrah!

I just cannot get enough of these Clean And Simple cards so decided to have another go at this week's "BUTTERFLIES" challenge over on the Simply Less Is More blog with the card and envelope you see below . .



Materials used:
  • 5" square white card and envelope
  • Hero Arts sentiment and Inkadinkado image inked in Brilliance purple
  • Crystal stickles to highlight

Hope you like it . . . if you like butterflies you should definitely check out this blog as there have been some fabulous entries already this week.

Right - off to have another go at a kinetic Christmas card for Bah Humbug as I'm not entirely convinced my earlier entry qualified . . . .

Later peeps - hope you are all having a less technological nightmare of a day!



30 comments:

GoonerGirl said...

Beautiful, I love the colour you have used.. Chris x

Wishcraft said...

Lovely card, such a beautiful butterfly. I'm on Firefox and haven't had any blogger problems... might be worth a try. Lisa x

Judy said...

Hi this is just beautiful.
Have a great day.
Judy

Mandi said...

Plain, simple and effective KAthy
Isn't it the most frustrating thing when our technology won't play!

thanks as always
Diva LIM mandi
Less is More

Pauline said...

Lovely simple card, pretty ink and image.

The Crafty Elf said...

I just love your butterfly stamp - stunning, your card too.

Brenda Brown said...

Now you know how I love butterflies and this is sooooo gorgeous, I love it.
Sorry I haven't been commenting for a while but I also have been one of those affected by the current Blogger problems. I have moved from IE to Firefox which seems to have cured the problem for now.
Hope you have a good week.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

kingstonmama said...

That's a gorgeous butterfly! I love the color you chose.

Debs M said...

ooh this butterfly is gorgeous!!!

Sarah said...

Hi Kathy, this is just gorgeous. I love that stamp, it's just stunning and a beautiful card. I've maybe fixed my problems with commenting - have swapped to Google Chrome, and so far so good! Sarah

Fleur said...

Stunning card Kathy, very elegant
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Fleur said...

Stunning card Kathy, very elegant
HUGZ Fleur xXx

Dora said...

Hi Kathy, this is fantastic, I really love your butterfly stamp, it's very elegant. Hugs xxx

Molecraft said...

What a beautiful butterfly, love it and the matching envelope!
Helen x

Beryl K said...

Beautiful card Kathy
Beryl x

gibmiss said...

Hi Kathy
super card....love it ...
hugs s
sylvie
xxx

Rita said...

Kathy,your card is gorgeous. Hugs Rita xx

Toulouse31 said...

Teriffic card, i love the colour :-)

Dana Leigh said...

We did use the same image! It's interesting to see how someone else uses it and with different colors. I love how you positioned the butterfly on the second card. Beautiful!

Lauren Hatwell said...

Stunning flutterby our Kathy. Lx

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card again Kathy, well done :O) Viv xx

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi Kathy,
What a fabulous butterfly image - love the choice of colour, and the sparkly bits.
Thanks for popping by - hugs, Sylvia xx

Sandra said...

Love your butterfly card and envelope, Sandra

Aileen said...

Super butterfly Kathy and love the colour. x

Lynne said...

Lovely card Kathy, That butterfly is fab.
Lynne xxx

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Oh YES Kathy - this is BRILLIANT and so CAS. Love it.

Thanks for visiting me today.

Hugs, Sandra

Susan said...

Kathy, I've had major problems with blogger this week too! Couldn't sign in, but was able to post my new blogpost. Couldn't make comments unless I did it through typepad....GRRR!! I was having serious withdrawal not being able to comment! LOL!

LOVE this butterfly stamp! So pretty!!

my card is HERE

massofhair said...

Two very beautiful and stunning butterfly cards. Can't choose a favourite as they are both so creative and amazing:-)

Lisa said...

simple and beautiful, that butterfly stamp is gorgeous xxx

Faith A said...

Beautiful, love the sparkle