- 6" square white scalloped card (300gsm) and envelope
- Black card with corners rounded (OLD)
- Red paper (5" square) given the Martha Stewart PATP treatment (donated by a pal in 2009)
- Die cut green pearlised paper (from an OLD QSV TSV)
- Inkadinkado Santa image inked in memento tuxedo black on to white card and die cut in to a circle
- Image coloured using pro markers and edged with a Poppy pro marker
- CuddlyBuddly sentiment inked in memento tuxedo black and cut out (NEW)
- Crystal stickles, wet and dry glue and dimensional foam pads
Sunday, 22 May 2011
2nd post - challenge entry!
Decided to have a crack at the "Something Old and Something New" challenge over on Craft Mad & Loving It and came up with a Christmas card.
And the co-ordinating envelope .........
Hope you like it, I'm off to have some lunch now - hope you are having a good day. BTW - hubby hasn't yet come home from his flying day despite it being really rather windy and with occasional showers - now THAT'S devotion to a hobby!!!