Saturday, 28 May 2011

3rd post for today - just a challenge update

Just a quickie from me ....... with my third and FINAL entry for the Simply Less Is More challenge blog which also happens to be a CAS Sketchie card for Craft Mad & Loving It!! Two challenges one card - smart huh!?!??!

 

 

 
Materials used:
  • 5" square white card and envelope
  • Inkadinkado image inked in memento tuxedo black on to a die cut circle and edged using Distress Ink in Barn Door
  • Pro Markers to colour image
  • Red 3.25" square, edged using the "poinsettia" Martha Stewart PATP set
  • Two iridescent snowflakes, one silver snowflake and one red brad - to embellish
  • Crystal stickles to highlight

Now, having used the snowflakes I'm not too sure that it won't exclude my entry to the LIM but . . . . we'll see.

Hope your Saturday is proceeding apace - as you can see from my crafting - the weather's vile round these parts!!!!

 

 

29 comments:

Debs M said...

love that santa x

Mandi said...

It's ok to adding embellishment we are just looking for the square area to be stuck to
Yours is just abuot!! lol
Thanks again
diva IM mandi
Less is More

Craftilicious said...

I love the layers and the shape you've made to extend your square - I think it works great.

clare said...

fab kathy, you have been busy today! x

Rita said...

Love this card Kathyk. Hugs Rita xx

Helene said...

Another one and another fab card.

Maureen said...

Lovely card, well done.
Maureen......x

Regina said...

Oh, Christmas is coming! Wonderful card!

Regina

GoonerGirl said...

Lovely card.. Chris xx

Carol said...

Ho,ho,ho... nice christmas card !!!

Carol

Jan said...

Fab card xx Jan

Carol said...

Absolutely love this Kathy, you've packed so much into the space. Carol x

Hazel said...

Cor, three before I'd even made one. Gorgeous. Hazel x

Diane said...

What a happy looking Santa! Lovely card. xx

Debgem said...

He's such a jolly Santa - love it!

Valerie said...

What a brilliant Santa, love it!
Val x

Beryl K said...

You've certainly been busy Kathy, another great card
Beryl x

JeNjOy said...

Lovely card.
jenjoy x

Diane said...

Another pretty card!!

Dora said...

This is great Kathy, I love that Santa image, so fun happy looking.. do you think he is preparing your Xmas present he he :)

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

. . . and a Christmas card . . . BRILLIANT.

Hugs, Sandra

Jo said...

What a fabulous Santa image, great card. Jo x

Faith A said...

What a lovely cheery crimbo card, lovely

Lynne said...

Great card.
Lynne xxx

mamapez5 said...

I love this Santa image. It is much 'jollier' than most of them are. Kate x

My name is Wynneth said...

Great card again kathy, I do so love that Santa and you did a fabby job with him :O)
hugs
wynneth
x

Susan said...

What a cute Santa! Love the layering...oopsie...looks like you got a little outside the lines! LOL!!
My card is HERE

Chrissie said...

Your chosen square has grown a bit on this one Kathy.. but it's a great card!
Thanks yet again.
Chrissie
Lady LIM
"Less is More"

Lisa A. said...

I searched and found four of your cards...all beautifully different. My favorite would be the one with the penguin...I have a daughter with a love of penguins...they are really growing on me:)!! Love your Santa card, too...never too early to get ready for Christmas!! Very nice:)!!