- 5" square white card and envelope
- Inkadinkado image inked in memento tuxedo black on to a die cut circle and edged using Distress Ink in Barn Door
- Pro Markers to colour image
- Red 3.25" square, edged using the "poinsettia" Martha Stewart PATP set
- Two iridescent snowflakes, one silver snowflake and one red brad - to embellish
- Crystal stickles to highlight
Saturday, 28 May 2011
3rd post for today - just a challenge update
Just a quickie from me ....... with my third and FINAL entry for the Simply Less Is More challenge blog which also happens to be a CAS Sketchie card for Craft Mad & Loving It!! Two challenges one card - smart huh!?!??!
Now, having used the snowflakes I'm not too sure that it won't exclude my entry to the LIM but . . . . we'll see.
Hope your Saturday is proceeding apace - as you can see from my crafting - the weather's vile round these parts!!!!