Wednesday, 18 May 2011

Hi there and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday!

Hi folks,

Welcoming new follower, Chrissie Ann, an avid LIM-ette!

Over on the Simplicity blog OLW54 (One Layer Wednesday) has been unveiled and it is ....... to make a one layer BABY card using a referred web site for inspiration - Susan's own example is glorious - check it out here

I recently (well, February anyway) bought a pot of gesso and keep looking at it wondering what the heck to do with it. I used it for one project initially and then ran dry of inspiration . . . . there are some great ideas on the Craft Barn blog this morning - in case you find yourself similarly bereft of inspiration - have a quick peek at their tutorial.

It's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday and here's what's on my own ......


   
Have a super duper Wednesday and . . . . get those work desks messy!!!




8 comments:

Emma said...

Lovely to see all your crafty goodies and that actually looks a little like mine beyond what the camera could see!!
Thanks for sharing your desk and have a wonderful crafty day!
Hugs, Emma x

Timeless Expressions said...

What a lovely crafting space... I really must try to upload mine one of these weeks!

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog. xx

Brenda Brown said...

HI Kathy
I haven't had a chance to get messay today, have spent the whole day just commenting.
Hope you are having a great crafty time.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

My name is Wynneth said...

My workdesk is messy - can I say "Kathy made me do it" then? LOL !!!
hugs
wynneth
x

SallyB said...

Hi Kathy...
We arrived last night and were so impressed by your beautiful villa...everything is lovely !
Nigel did a trip to the supermarket with Megan while Lauren and I had a little lay down...we felt a little travel sick. We hit some turbulance coming in.
This morning we woke up to see 7 hot air balloons right above the pool. We are off to check out the neighbourhood today and do some shopping...First I am going to get myself in the jacuzzi tub!xxxxx

Kathyk said...

Oo-er - just hoping you weren't too disappointed when you found that the tub is just a tub and not a jacuzzi - I WISH!

Kathyk

Dora said...

That isn't messy Kathy, you should see mine ha ha :)

Katiejane said...

Wow you are organised, crafting in such a small area! I have to spread over the whole dining table!