Wednesday, 11 May 2011

Hi there fellow bloggers

Hi there,

Firstly, a big welcome to new followers, Sam Robson and Monica - nice to see you both - hope you'll pop back from time to time.

Managed to complete my May challenge scrap layout which was to feature the following:
  1. Two colours you don't normally use - Blue and yellow (blue's in honour of my pal, BLUEBertie)
  2. A large embellishment and some bling - my die cut flower, crystal stickles and faux crystal gems
  3. Three photographs - speak for themselves!
  4. Some journalling - yep - got it covered!


I'm now up to date with my scrap layout challenges - but still have plenty of photos to scrap! Now perhaps I can complete my Bah Humbug Christmas challenge and my recycling challenge for Craft Mad & Loving It

Hubby's gone to Gloucester for a hair cut and has a business visit to make so this time, he's taken the car instead of the train, which leaves me with slightly less crafting time so there may not be much else happening in the Purple Palace today but I hope you'll all stop by again. I have more photos to scrap book and those challenges so I would really (really) like to get some done and I've had an e-mail from QVC to say my TSV pens are on their way so that'll be more colouring in as soon as they arrive - sadly, they won't be here today as the e-mail only arrived this morning!

Have a fab day everyone,

5 comments:

Monica said...

Hi, dear Kathy, thanks so much for the warm welcome... what a nice idea to welcome new followers. I have so much to learn from blogland, you know. Such civilized people and so full of love and caring. Wish we could extend this to the entire world - what a happy, happy place it would be!!!

This lay out is lovely - that flower is so sweet. And the colours so harmonious.

xxx Monica

craftattack said...

Lovely LO, and lovely bright colours! Hugs, Valerie

scrappyjacky said...

You've reminded me I need to post mine....even though it doesn't hit all the buttons!!
Lovely LO.

Dora said...

Hey Kathy, just saw your comment on my blog :)) woo weee I am so excited now and thank you so much for thinking of me, I really appreciate, not many do that :) Yes unfortunately I had never received your Xmas Card.. after all this time, I think it got lost now! and hey this is lovely Kathy, what a fun photo there, you look like you are having a great day, Love it xxx

Katiejane said...

Look at you pair, what a fun, happy photo. I wish I could do more scrapbooking for the kids to look back on when they are older.
Katie x