Saturday, 7 May 2011

Morning and welcome to sketchie day!

Hello again,

A big purple welcome to Sarah Bee (aka Tigerfeet) - hope to see you around here again soon.

In the meantime . . .  Saturdays are challenge days for me and there are two challenges which I regularly enter; on Simply Less Is More and Craft Mad & Loving It. Today is no exception . .

Over on the Simply Less Is More blog today's challenge is: "WHITE ON WHITE"!!!! Blimey, no colour at all !!! AND there's six entries already! Wowser - some fab cards ladies.  Last week's challenge (thanks or congratulations) had over 220 entries - I'm only sorry that I didn't get to comment on the last entries - due to travelling home from Florida. I did stop by and have a look - some stunning entries all round. To those of you whose entries I didn't comment on then my apologies - back from vacation so I hope to stop by more of them once more!

And Craft Mad & Loving It's sketch has been set by the lovely Rosie this week and it has the added twist of: hedgehogs!! Why not pop over there and check out the delightful examples from the Design Team?

Have a fab Saturday, it's raining here (and has been pretty much all night) which is great for the grass but - BBQ? I don't think so!!! so do pop back later as I shall be crafting!

2 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Morning, lovely kathy! Funnily enough it's raining hard just down the road from you! It is seriously a miserable day isn't it?!!

looking forward to catching up with your challenge card later!
Hugs,
Rosie xx

Sara Bee said...

I like the look of that sketch Kathy and I love hedgehogs, will pop over to Rosie's blog in a mo. Not raining here yet and hope it doesn't till I get my washing dry. I've got some craft projects in hand but not feeling so good at present so might have to put them on hold for a day or two. Have a good weekend and hope the rain stops soon.
Sarah xxx