Saturday, 14 May 2011

Morning and welcome to sketchie day

Hi there and welcome to another Saturday,

After the chaos that was Friday 13th and with blogger.com down most of the day I really didn't know whether I was coming or going! If you missed my previous post then do look back at it - don't know about you but I enjoy the Friday Funny!!!!

Over on the Simply Less Is More blog the new challenge, which runs for the week, is "EMBOSSING" and super diva Chrissie has included an explanation of how she achieved her fab card. You can see her fab card along with the rest of the design team and entries (there are three already!) here

Over on the Craftbubble group Craft Mad & Loving It it's sketchie day and today's sketch has been set by Lauren - for those of you who don't already know, Lauren keeps chickens so it should come as no surprise that her twist this week is "WATCH THE BIRDIE"!!!


Have a fab Saturday everyone, whatever you find yourself up to! Me? I'm off to rummage through my stash to see what I can come up with for watch the birdie!!!




2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Morning Your Purpleness. Looking forward to seeing what the Purple Crafty Palace comes up with today. Have a great day. Lx

Katiejane said...

Blogger isn't letting me see your pic but I bet it's great. Embossing is one of my favourite techniques. You can't beat an embossing folder!
Katie x