Sunday, 22 May 2011

Morning and welcome to Sunday morning

Morning and welcome to a lazy Sunday,

And welcoming new follower KraftyKows - hope you will be popping back some time soon.

Out to dinner last evening, with friends (one of whom recently came to join us in Florida), we tried a new restaurant (to us) in Downend, European cuisine. I tried the moussaka and hubby tried the stifado (interesting that we both chose Greek dishes when we so seldom go to a Greek restaurant!) and the fruit and nut chocolate brownie dessert was scrumptious in the extreme!! Another birthday present and this one consisted of the most fabulous purple bag, bracelet and earrings - be still my beating heart!!!

And here are two photos of gifties - Liz and Graeme's wondrous purpleness from last evening and the marvellous grumpies etc and a collage stamp - thank you everyone, I have had some LOVELY gifts.



Faith commented on my blog yesterday about the "posh" stand/easel my card was displayed on - thank you Faith, it was around £4 for IKEA - in case anyone else is interested!.

Sundays are themed challenge day over on Craft Mad & Loving It and this weeks theme is to be set by Nicola and she has chosen: "Something old something new"

Have a great Sunday, my hubby is playing Biggles all day and BBQ-ing with his pals so I have the entire day to myself to do housework .................... yeah right! Let the crafting commence! Of course, the weather is not playing nice so, knowing my luck, he'll be home well early with the excuse that "rain stopped play" but I hope not - he enjoys his hobby every bit as much as I enjoy mine - except mine's drier!!!!. Do pop back later and see if I've managed to make a something old something new entry!

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love that bag,Kathy....perfect colour.

jackid said...

Hi Kathy sounds like a great evening was had all round loving the prezzies you've been spoilt again lolhave a great day
Jacki xx

Louise said...

Sorry if I just left you are nonsense message- using Mum's netbook and it's dodgy. I wanted to say thanks so much for the elegant and beautiful birthday card you sent me- it really is special.
Hope you are haivng a lovely weekend of extended birthday celebrations. I've been very very spoilt today. xxx

Katiejane said...

Lovely gifts Kathy.
Katie