Wednesday, 4 May 2011

What's On Your Work Desk Wednesdsay!!!

I have had to say goodbye to all my crafting goodies and pack them up ready to head next door, along with the table - until later in the year crafting goodies!!! Missing you already.

Anyway, it's What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday . . . so I'm sure you can imagine what's on my workdesk - pretty much nothing!! Put it this way - the photograph below is how it looked late yesterday as we had to return the table whilst we knew our neighbours were in!!



Wish me luck for my journey home, I'm sure that (quite rightly) the airports at both ends of our journey will be on heightened alert in view of recent events. Will be back on-line just as soon as I've reached home, had a nap and cranked up the electronics (!).

4 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Have a good journey.

craftattack said...

I'm dreaming of seeing my table looking like this - perhaps in my next life? Valerie

Doodles said...

Hi Kathy have a safe trip home sending warm wishes to you and your hubby .

Brenda Brown said...

Have a good flight and a safe journey.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox