Wednesday, 25 May 2011

WOYWDW

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I tidied my work desk recently AND I even managed to increase the amount of space I get to work in . . . . make the most of this view as it won't be this tidy again, for quite a while!


By the way - the paper roll you can see is . . .  KITCHEN ROLL!!!!

Is it just me or is everyone else having trouble with blogger too? Yesterday I couldn't upload a link (back to my blog) over on the Bah Humbug blog, with my entry for the kinetic card challenge. I kept getting bounced back to the log in boxes until I gave up. When I came to upload the above photograph (now I HAVE to be logged in to be able to be writing this post ....... right?) I get the "you must be logged in to complete this action"!!! DUH - I don't get it at all.

Happy Wednesday everyone - have a splendid day!

3 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Blogger is definately going crazy...I have to sign in to do anything...and couldn't leave comments at all yesterday except on 'pop up' comments boxes....these seem to get far less problems.

The Crafty Elf said...

Yes, having quite a bit of difficulty with blogger. Very frustrating and you aren't alone my friend! Awesome job on your desk...time to get crafty with all that space.

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Nice tidy desk you have there Kathy!

I've heard that if you DON'T TICK the "Keep Me Signed In" box when you sign into Google mail, all is well.

Hugs, Sandra