- 5" x 7" 300gsm white card and envelope
- Strip of papermania glittered self adhesive ric rac
- Panel of burgundy coredinations edged top and bottom with a Martha Stewart Poinsettia punch (from a PATP set - I used the corner punch from this set to enhamce the insert)
- Panel of silver holographic card with the corners rounded
- Three burgundy card circles
- Three white circles (slightly smaller than the burgundy) on to which I inked the Cats Pyjamas penguin using memento tuxedo black and then Marvy le plume alcohol markers and Copic Atyou Spica glitter pens to colour
- Sparkle 'n Sprinkle sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black directly on to the card
Saturday, 25 June 2011
3rd post for today - just a quick update, don't miss my earlier posts if you've not already seen them
My followers came back - must've only been a short trip to the seaside (see my last post!!) and I can now welcome my new follower, CrazyaboutCards - hope you'll find yourself popping back from time to time.
Woo Hoo - bit of a crafting desert lately so it's good to be back on a roll .... the sketch over at Simply Less Is More is just fab this week and I've combined it with the Craft Mad & Loving It anything goes and the Bah Humbug theme of PENGUINS too! Well, we ARE allowed to combine up to five by the lovely Chrissie and Mandi! It's perhaps a little less white space than I would normally leave but I'm hoping that it will be allowed!
Hope you like my second card for LIM and Craft Mad & Loving It and my first for the Bah Humbug Penguins challenge. Also hoping your Saturday is going with a bang this week.
Just a quick get well message for my crafting pal, Debs, who's had a bad neck for a while now - feel better soon matey.