Wednesday, 22 June 2011

Morning - here it is hump day Wednesday . . . again!

Welcome to new followers DEBBIET, FAIRYSPARKLE and HUSSENACALCUTTAWALA, STARGAZRBLUEYES, MARIEGAMBER and EMY83.

For some very strange reason Blogger will NOT allow me to upload photos - no idea what's going on there! So I tried the old cut and paste from elsewhere and Yee Haa - here is my work desk - mind you it IS a blooming mess so before I can do any crafting I AM going to have to clear up - oops!


Been out to visit a pal this morning, cuppa and a biccie and a chat - very nice. Come home to do some crafting and blogging but thwarted by the mighty blogger!! Anyone else having trouble or is it just me?

Guess I'll go back to the crafting and hope Blogger heals itself in my absence!! Hopefully back later with something to show for my afternoon - even if it is only a photo of a tidier work desk!!

Later folks! 


5 comments:

Jessica said...

Thanks for the shout out Kathyk!!! strgazrblueyes here...my blog address is
jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com if you would like to stop by.
Thought I would give a pointer on photo uploads as I have been having the same problem for quite some time now. Try putting your cursor at the end of a sentence then upload pic. this works sometimes for me. i have noticed I can't upload multiple photos at a time, but one at a time works generally.
:O)
Jessica

scrappyjacky said...

Seems to be a lot of problems with Mr Blogger again today!!!!

Cherry said...

Lovely desk Kathy. All these uploading issues are driving me crazy too. Hope the day has gone well. Happy Thursday crafting. Hugs Cherry xxxx

Dolly Daydreams said...

Hi Kathy, your desk looks positively tidy to me !! You can't even see my mine lol. Thanks for taking the time to comment on my work I truly appreciate it.

Marie

My name is Wynneth said...

Awesome desk Kathy - can't wait until I can see it IRL - soooooooooon !!!! :OD

Thanks for the lovely comment on my CCT project on the bloggie today, my LOTV's may well be going on a trip to Bristol v soon :O) if my Hostess can find a little corner for them to stay the weekend in ?

Fingers crossed that Mr Blogger plays 'nice' for you today !!
hugs
wynneth
x