Saturday, 9 July 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Hello again,

It's me .... back again with my sketchie and an ATC ...

Over on the Craft Mad and Loving It group the theme to accompany the sketch is SHABBY CHIC and here is my card



Materials used:
  • 5" square white 300gsm card envelope
  • Lavinia dandelion image inked on to 4.9" square white card in versacolour orchid and memento pink posies and the edges distressed using a Tim Holtz distressing tool
  • Panels of teal card with edges distressed
  • Panel of My Minds Eye pink paper matted on to the teal card
  • Circle of dark teal die cut and then embossed with a Tim Holtz embossing folder and the raised pattern sanded lightly.
  • Ecru lace attached across the dark teal panel
  • An imaged inked whilst Wynneth was staying (Star Girl by Queen Kat Designs) in memento tuxedo black and coloured using pro markers, die cut in to an oval and the edges distressed
Hope you like it ..... anyway - here is another ATC attempt at steampunk!

Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • Distress inks - pumice stone, fired brick, aged mahogany
  • All stamped impressions are by Inkadinkado and are inked in either memento tuxedo black or rich cocoa
  • ATC edged with Inka Gold - gold!

Hope your Saturday is going well and that, if you have rain showers, you are managing to stay dry!

7 comments:

clare said...

such lovely colours on your shabby chic card. great atc, looks like steampunk too me but never done that style before. xx

Svetlana said...

Great cards!! Love ATC - it so vintage!!
Svetlana xx

Cherry said...

Great shabby chic Kathy? That image wwas absoliutely gorgeous in real life and looks fab with your card. Love the Lavinia stamp used on the background -- so cool. Love the earthy warmth of those colours and those new stamps are fab. Hugs Cherry xxxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Whoop! Whoop! Loving your shabby chic card. Lovely colour combo if I may say so.

Great ATC too. I knew I should have bought that set of stamps. Ace!

Lx

Cheryl said...

oh hun what a gorgeous card,and as for your atc its brilliant,just love those stamps hugs cheryl xxx

Pauline said...

Two gorgeous cards, I love the image on the first, and the delicate strip if lace, and I love the sweet little atc, the inks are amazing!!
Yes i popped to the show last week around 11 ish, and stayed for about ann hour, I had to make it quick as I was up to my eyes in other stuff and hubby wasn't too keen on me going! So I made it a whistle stop tour, and spent about 25 quid, not too much I was very well behaved lol!! Are u local to Newbury? xx

Faith A said...

Both gorgeous cards, love the sketch too