Wednesday, 13 July 2011

2nd post - challenge entry! If you missed my earlier post then please scroll down

Hi there,

It's me again - well I DID say I planned to do some scrap booking today ...... and I have. I needed to complete a double page layout and I also needed to record my recent crafters meet ups. I ended up spilling on to three pages but they kind of run as a series. On page three I added a Lavinia image and Sunshine Designs image, inked in Memento grape jelly and various embellishments - hope you like it and look forward to hearing your comments, as I always do .....




Hope your Wednesday is going well - it really hasn't brightened up much and looks more like rain than ever but hey - pretty sure the gardeners will love that! but I DO hope it won't rain just yet as my dear hubby is out trimming hedges. What a shame it wasn't us that won the £161,0000,0000.00 euromillions lottery? Mind you - I truly have no clue what I would do with all that money - but what fun I might have trying to spend it ...... first on the agenda? A PROPER craft room!



4 comments:

Debs M said...

ooh love these! What is that meshy stuff underneath the pic of Lauren and Wynneth, looks great. Loving the flowers on the 3rd page x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Smashing Layouts Kathy. It WAS fun wasn't it. Lx

Katiejane said...

Awww so privileged to be on your layout, how cool! Katie x

Cheryl said...

oh hun these are brilliant layouts just love them,the photos are great and love those papers,hugs cheryl xxx