Friday, 8 July 2011

2nd post of the day - please scroll down to read earlier post

Hi folks,

Just wanted to show you my incoming materials this month ....... as my regular readers will know, I exchange ATC materials with a buddy on the Isle of Skye and this is what was waiting for me when I got home yesterday .......

BEFORE

AFTER!
 Materials used:
PAMS MATERIALS
Flower image
Gold ribbon
Two punched images (one not used)
PLUS
ATC blank
Tan cardstock coloured using alcohol inks: latte, eggplant and gold - this was also applied to the ribbon Pam sent
Computer generated sentiment printed in brown on white card and then coloured with D.I. tea dye
Radiant pearls in pale pink and green (to colour the flower)
Lavinia dandelion image inked in Memento rich cocoa on to my tan card
Kaisercraft faux brown pearl
Quickie glue pen and bronze foil - applied to the body of the butterfly before attaching using a glue dot

Hope you feel I did Pam's materials justice - whaddya think????

Happy Friday and have a great weekend - don't forget that, if you entered your name for my blogversary candy, that I will be publishing the winner after 8pm tonight so do check back to see if it was YOU!

8 comments:

Sandy said...

Love what you've done with the raw materials, a lovely ATC, great colours,
Sandy

Debs M said...

it's lovely Kathy x

My name is Wynneth said...

You did a fantastic job with these materials miss kathy, love that Lavinia stamp you used on the background layer. I'm sure your exchange buddy will really love it.
hugs
wynneth
x

Kim Dellow said...

Gorgeous! Lovely work. Kim

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oooh, how lovely. Great work Kathy. Lx

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful work Kathy. xx

Dora said...

Hi Kathy, I'm back :)) ... hopefully will be back to my routine soon but definitely wanted to come and say hello after all this time. Love your ATC. Hugs xxx

Cheryl said...

oh these are super atcs,hun just love them hugs cheryl xxxx