Wednesday, 27 July 2011

Hi there and welcome to What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday!

Hi there,

Wednesday already! For someone who didn't have anything planned for this week I have no idea where it's going so fast!

Last evening saw some of the surrogate family here for dinner and hubby cooked up a storm - delish as always! We cracked open a bottle ....... and then another ........ and then a third!! Oh My! AND on a school night too! Thank heavens I didn't have to get up for work this morning! Neither did my hubby although he has had to get up and head off for a haircut!


As I said (and you all already know this) it's Wednesday ..... and that means What's On Your Work Desk Wednesday. After a marathon clear up of the dining room yesterday during which I basically stacked all the crafting stuff from the dining room in any crack of space I could find it should come as no surprise to read that my crafting area looks, frankly, a MESS of the highest order! OOOPS, so before any crafting can occur I shall plainly have to tidy up - thank heavens I already made the cards for the wedding on Friday and the hubby's anniversary! I hope to get round to tidying very soon ... in the meantime, here is the trail of devastation left by Hurricane Kathy, prior to dinner yesterday evening!



Hmm - as you can see, access to my table of craftiness is restricted on the right already, without the added stuff on the left - this normally is occupied solely by the glass fruit bowl currently buried in there ..... somewhere!!!


OK, now I KNOW that a vacuum NEEDS to get round there ..... but you've seen the first picture - so the question is .................... HOW!!!!


And, actually, my table of craftiness will only take a couple of mins to clear - once I've cleared the path to get there!! Hmmmf!


Anyway, hope you will all have a fab Wednesday - do let me know what you did last night!

5 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Sounds like a great evening,Kathy...to be followed by some clearing up today!!!

Lauren Hatwell said...

It's true then. It does all multiply while you're not looking. Looks like a fun time was had by all. As for access to your crafty space...hmmmm....have you thought about a snow plow?

Happy Wednesday

Lx

Debs M said...

it still looks well organised! and at least your scraps are big enough to pick up...mine always looks like funny shaped confetti!

Chrissie said...

Looks like lots and lots of crafty stuff there!
It's great to have a nose... thanks!
Chrissie

Katiejane said...

Hurricane Kathy indeed! Sounds like a great evening was had by all! Hope Steve didn't have too big a hangover at the barbers! Lol, have a great day!
Katie