- Triangular card, made using a template not a pre purchased card and matching envelope
- Triangle of burgundy card
- I think the snowman image is by Stampa Rosa and it was inked in versamark and then heat embossed using glitter gold embossing powder.
- Pro Markers to add just a little colour
- Silver brad to attach my snowman to the card and to allow movement too
- Papermania glitter "waves" and three faux crystal gemstones to finish
Last evening saw me out with "the girls" - I have known these girls almost all of my life as we grew up together and went to school together - we've been friends for almost 50 years!! OH MY GOSH that sounds dreadful when put like that!!! We might not see each other as often as we would like but when we do meet up it's just like the last meeting was just days ago, how great is that? Since Naomi and I live closer together than Andrea, I picked Naomi up - and got to meet her cute little puppy Mally. Sadly, being a puppy, he's really not good at staying still for the camera!
Her husband watches her for a while and asks, "Do you have any idea how ridiculous you look?, What's the matter with you?"
The woman continues to bounce on the bed and says, "I don't care, I just came from having a mammogram and the doctor says I have the breasts of an 18 year-old".
The husband said, "What did he say about your 66 year old ass?"
"Your name never came up," she replied.
(Men . . . They just never know when to shut up, do they?)