Additional materials used:
- ATC blank (as the lime was simply flimsy paper)
- Pro markers to colour images
- Dimension fourth image inked with Studiog pink
- Hero Arts sentiment inked with Memento tuxedo black
- Colour Box green ink to edge the ATC
- Marvy le plume II brush tip to outline/shadow image and to "ground" image
- Crystal stickles to highlight
- Small sticky pads to decoupage some of the flowers
Last night saw the night glow finale and fireworks for the Balloon Fiesta. Whilst we couldn't see the tethered night glow we DID get a view of the fireworks - despite the venue being several miles from us - how lucky were we? Well, the final mass ascent took off from the Balloon Fiesta site this morning and, boy, there were a lot of them. At any one time we seemed to be able to see around 30 but they were a little too far away to make for good photographs this morning - that and it was about 07:15!!! We DID get up for a looksee and we did take a few photos but I'm not sure they'll look that great (more like dots onscreen!) as photos on a blog - but check it out anyway!
Sunday sees a themed challenge over on Craft Mad and Loving It and today it is set by Lauren, who must be having a lie-in this morning so I may well be back later with the Sunday theme and my take on it!
And, if you want to see how you might want to consider as a future city parking method then check out this amazing video here
Happy Sunday folks - hope you all have a nice day planned - we have nothing planned but, if the weather's nice, we might (just might) go out armed with our new camera's and see what we can find to photograph!