OK, OK, so how many of you bought something from QVC's Christmas Craft Day yesterday? No? Me either! Not saying I wasn't tempted but ....... I managed to restrain myself - not entirely sure how but! The TSV DID look good and I do personally know of at least one person who bought it - looking forward to hearing the review of the Stamping Around The Page set.
I won a prize in their "400 followers draw" from Bah Humbug recently and this arrived safely this very morning - my thanks to the ladies at Humbug Hall.
New challenge over on Bah Humbug too and this week it's "Here come the girls"!!! So, anything girlie - break out the bling then!!! Well, I couldn't wait to get cracking on this one so here's mine ....
- 5" square 300gsm scalloped white card and matching envelope
- Go Kreate die cut (fancy rectangles) cut once in white and once in red mirri card
- Narrow red/gold ribbon
- Penny Black image inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Pro Markers to colour image
- Studiog sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black directly on to base card
- Kaisercraft glitter "water drop" gems
- Crystal stickles to highlight
Yesterday I met up with my pal, Sue, at the mall at Cribbs. Now Sue has a birthday coming up soon (can't tell you which one because I would have to kill you!) but suffice it to say I wanted to get her something nice. Over a cream tea in John Lewis I persuaded her to open her present ....... as I had three people waiting in the wings to take her giftie if she happened not to like it (and one of them was me!). Sorry to say, peeps, that she did like it.
HOW TWINS ARE MADE:
So this is how they do it: ........... One of life's great mysteries solved. Twenty years ago, no one would have understood this joke!
Happy Friday everyone!