- 15 cm square 300 gsm white scalloped card and matching envelope
- Silver mirri card panel 7cm square
- Black card panel 6cm square
- Glittered snowflake (from a previous years crackers!) which has little metal baubles dangling from the metallic ribbon bow which was part of the cracker adornment
- Inkadinkado sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Kaisercraft glittered droplet gem in the centre of the star in the O of JOY
Saturday, 3 September 2011
2nd post - challenge entry!
Hi there, me again - still morning but only just!!
If you missed my earlier post and scrap book layout and have the time (and inclination) then do scroll down and have a look - the paddling eagle is soooo cute!
Right, this mornings challenge on the Simply Less Is More blog was to use something "metallic" which could be in the materials or the colour ....
Hope you like my CAS Christmas card, another one to add to my growing collection. The sentiment has also been inked on the envelope and insert.
How's your Saturday going? Well, I hope.