Saturday, 10 September 2011

2nd post of the day, challenge entry, please scroll down to read my earlier post

Afternoon,

This is my second post of the day and is really only because I decided to have a go at the Simply Less Is More challenge of today which is a One Layer Card (or project) and to feature the Clean And Simple theme of "SEEING DOUBLE".

I need to make a fair few ATC's right about now so my project is actually a One Layer trading card so I hope it's allowable. My "seeing double" is my pair of flip flops!



Materials used:
  • Canvas effect ATC blank
  • Water Soluble wax crayons in deep pink and yellow and blended using a baby wipe
  • Art Impressions flip flop image inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • Inkadinkado sentiment inked in Memento tuxedo black
  • Faber Castell Pitt pen used to draw the freehand border
Hope you like it. To my fellow LIM-ettes, if I don't find time to visit your blogs this week please forgive me - it WON'T be because I don't like your card - HONEST, it's just because I'm so busy being on vacation.

On another subject ...... the Table of Craftiness is HERE!!!! It arrived this morning and I wasted no time in unpacking .....



Happy Saturday - hope you have a great day - I intend to!!


22 comments:

bea said...

love the card it reminds me of summer

Aileen said...

Super card Kathy, love the fit flops. x

Debs M said...

great atc, is the sentiment stamped or written? great to see the toc up and ready x

Chrissie said...

Well there's certainly two of them, it's a really cute card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Super cute ATC canvas, how sweet
What a fabulous table, wonder how long it will stay clear like that? If it was mine I'd never see the wood again lol
Thank you, have a good week
Mandi
"Less is More"

Lauren Hatwell said...

Loverly ATC (GREAT doodling) and what a joy to see the Table of Craftiness in situ once more. Hussah! Lx

Carol said...

Fab little ATC Kathy and I love your table. Carol x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Kathy....

Anne

Lins said...

Hi Kathy,

great summer card, enjoy your new craft table and your vacation!

Hugs,

Lins

Suze Bain said...

A great idea to do an ATC. The flip flops are great. Happy holidays. xx

Ang C said...

Great ATC

Rosemary said...

what a cute ATC... love the flip flops!

Maureen said...

Lovely card, well done. You can view my card here .
Maureen..........x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what an adorable atc, Love Hazelxo

Beryl K said...

Lovely card Kathy, and your table looks pretty good too. Have a good holiday
Beryl x

Katiejane said...

Ha ha ha "The Table" Have fun!
Katie

My name is Wynneth said...

Fabulous canvas effect ATC kathy, those flip flops are soooo cute ;o) keep me a small corner of space on the toc, not long to wait now !!!!
luv
wynneth
x

Susan said...

I do love my flip flops! Adorable card!

massofhair said...

Hi Kathy thanks for taking the time to comment while you are on holiday. Your table looks huge and i hope you enjoy crafting on it if you leave enough space lol:-)

Think it's great to see an ATC on here and love your flip flop image :-)

Viv's Visuals said...

Have just packed my flip flops too!!! Great ATC.

Mynnette said...

Wonderful card--love your flip flops!!!

fatmonica said...

Love it-the flip flops are great and I really like the doodled border.