Friday, 9 September 2011

2nd post of the day, please scroll down to read my earlier post

Hi there,

Welcoming my new follower, RachelDouglas01. Hi there - hope you will pop back from time to time.

Since this is the second post of the day AND it's Friday you MIGHT want to head on down the bloggy and catch my earlier post since it has the Friday Funny on it!

The table of craftiness is heading my way this very evening and I've been "colouring in" in readiness!!! Yee Haa indeed. Feels like I've not crafted in ages - but it's only been since MONDAY!!!


Now here's a funny thing. Sat watching a little TV last evening we could hear this "noise" over the sound of the TV. Upon further investigation ............. it turned out to be the bug choir!!! If you have sound then listen to this video - the actual video is rubbish and ONLY done to record the noise!!!! It's only 14 seconds long too .... what a racket!!! and, yes, it REALLY was THAT loud! I took the video through the pool screen because I did think opening the back gate might have shut them all up - apparently no chance!



Happy Friday, I'll leave you with this glorious sunset from last evening too.



7 comments:

Dora said...

I just heard the video, yes that is noisy and yes it does sound just like the TV.... It's good to have sound images ready coloured, what an idea, I always do mine with each card! This will save time, love your image and gorgeous colouring xxx

Debs M said...

fab colouring..wow what a noisy bunch!!

Louise said...

stunning colouring there Kathy. Glad you are more settled now in Florida x

passionatelypink said...

Thanks Kathy! I have to say you really do live in a beautiful area I can only imagine how invigorating it is waking up to that every day!

You really are a very good colourer the designs are so cute!

Enjoy the rest of your friday (if it's not over already).

Big hugs
Rach xxx

Lauren Hatwell said...

Wow! They are SO noisy aren't they. Nice noise though. What a beautiful sunset. Sigh....

My name is Wynneth said...

That sure is noisy - guess they're all so excited as Stamping Grandma will soon be out there with the eh? heee....hee.... Essex is warm and dry (at the moment). Another lovely meal at the Jack & Jenny this evening and a nice walk back through the balmy evening. Only 4 more sleeps for me before I'll be closer to that table of craftiness - Yeee haaaaa ;oD
hugs
wynneth
x

Cheryl said...

gosh they are a noisy bunch hun,blimey great idea to have your images,colored and just love those photos hun they really are amazing stunning sun set hugs cherylxxxx