Saturday, 24 September 2011

3rd post - challenge entry! ..... just a quickie, honest!!

If you've missed either of my first posts and have the time then please do feel free to scroll down and see what I've been up to .......

This is just a quickie as I couldn't resist having another go at the Sketch challenge set over on the Simply Less Is More blog this morning. In case you haven't seen the sketch, I've included that below my card .... hope you like it.



Materials used:
  • White C5 card and envelope
  • TPC Studio image and sentiment inked in Memories archival black
  • Post its to mask
  • Distress Inks: wild honey, dusty concord and barn door (knew it wouldn't be long before I used that colour combo again!)
  • Platinum stickles to highlight the acorns


Right, as you were, you can carry on with your day now ...... thanks for stopping by my blog, again! Hope to see again soon.


15 comments:

Chrissie said...

This is cool, I love the irregularly shaped frame for that super image!
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Debs M said...

ooh lovely, haven't seen any autumn sentiments anywhere and the stamp and background are fab x

Katiejane said...

Beautiful and as you prove over and over ...less is most deffinately more.
I was reading the QCME mag today and spotted your name in it "KathyK" in the Craft Bubble comment section! :)
Have a great weekend!
Katie x

Margaret said...

Another lovely one Kathy, think this is my favourite
Margaret x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Oh I do LOVE that acorn image Kathy. Looks great here. Lx

Jane said...

Lovely image, I like the added sparkle.

clare said...

lovely image and sentiment. x

Suze Bain said...

This is really lovely Kathy, love the touch of glitter. xx

Mandi said...

I do like it!
FAB inking, thats a trendy take on the shape
Brill!
Thanks Kathy
Mandi LIM

Stamping 4 Pleasure said...

Super autumnal card.

Hugs, Sandra x

Maureen said...

Another lovely card, well done. You can view my card here Maureen........x

Sandy said...

Love the image and the autumnal tones too, Fab card,
Sandy

ribenaruby said...

Great card, loving the masking technique on some cards, fab touch of sentiment! Ruby x

Jan said...

Lovely card xx Jan

fatmonica said...

Brilliant!