|Manny's in Winter Haven|
|Caution .... crafter at work|
- White card - two panels - inner panel corners rounded
- Outer panel coloured using oil pastels blended with kitchen roll
- Tim Holtz chequered inage inked multiple times in Memento grape jelly
- Inner panel coloured using water soluble wax crayons blended with a baby wipe
- Recollections skeleton and bats inked in Memento tuxedo black
- ATC blank
- Water soluble wax crayons for background, blended with a baby wipe
- Inkadinkado Sentiment and fence along with Recollections skeleton inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Faber Castell pitt artist pen to draw frame
- ATC blank
- Post its to mask shape
- Distress inks: Scattered straw, wild honey, barn door, fired brick
- Inkadinkado image inked in Memento grape jelly
- Faber Castell pitt artist pen to draw round distress frame
And now for the Friday Funny, this week courtesy of ScrappyJacky - thanks matey - ENJOY!!
Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.
Passionate kiss, like spider web, leads to undoing of fly.
Lady who goes camping must beware of evil intent.
Squirrel who runs up woman's leg will not find nuts.
Man who leaps off cliff, jumps to conclusion.
Man who runs in front of car gets tired, man who runs behind car gets exhausted..
Man who eats many prunes get good run for money.
War does not determine who is right, it determines who is left.
Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.
It takes many nails to build a crib, but one screw to fill it.
Man who drives like hell is bound to get there.
Man who stands on toilet is high on pot.
Man who live in glass house should change clothes in basement.
Man who fish in other man's well often catch crabs.
Finally CONFUCIUS SAY. . .... "A lion will not cheat on his wife, but a Tiger Wood!"