Last night we were out to dinner with our neighbours, Sally and Roger, and went to a Mexican restaurant in Kissimmee (Garibaldi's). We were joined by Sally's daughter, Bonnie, which was real nice and a good time was had by all though the storm started whilst we were in the restaurant!! Bonnie, bless her, volunteered to go get the car so I didn't drown on my slow way to the car!! It was back to Sally and Roger's for another drink and a chat before heading home to watch Doctor Who on BBC America! Did anyone else watch last night's episode? I'm not normally a big fan of James Corden but he was great in this episode.
I'm a little late with my post today as we got up this morning to find ...... NO INTERNET or TV service!!! Blimey, must've been one heck of a storm last night - kind of a shame we slept through it!! DUH!
- Materials used:
- White C5 card and matching envelope
- Hero Arts Image inked in Memories jet black ink
- Hero Arts star image inked using Marvy le plume II marker
- Hero Arts sentiment inked in Brilliance mediterranean blue
- Crystal stickles to highlight