Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Hi there readers

How's your day going?

Mine's going great guns but with an early start (don't ask!).

I'd like to share an ATC with you ...... I have been sooooo taken with the post it method (thanks to Joanne Wardle for sharing this in an issue of Craft Stamper in 2010) AND now my new fave colour combo of distress inks of wild honey, dusty concord and barn door.


Materials used:
  • ATC blank
  • post it's to mask
  • Distress inks (colours as listed above)
  • Inkadinkado image inked in Memories jet black ink
  • Platinum stickles to highlight
So, tell me ...... do you think it NEEDS a sentiment?

On a recent drive we took some photos - I never cease to be amazed at how this moss looks on trees - spooktacular!!!



Anyway, Happy Tuesday everyone

1 comment:

Sarina said...

Very beautiful,Kathy.Love the colour too.
grts,
Sarina