Tuesday, 6 September 2011

A more collage-y take for a Tuesday!

Hi there peeps,

Still on an ATC roll but this one is definitely more collage-y in style. I've had some Color Box pigment ink pads lying around for a while and wouldn't you know it? SOME of them are purple!!! I took three for this ATC and they are: Heliotrope, Violet and Gold.

I applied colour using a used baby wipe (recycling at it's best - it had paint and other inks on it already). I then inked up my Judikins face, my Tim Holtz diamond pattern and my Paper Artsy Splat images with the violet and stamped them. The Judikins keys got inked in heliotrope and the Hero Arts old French Script inked in the gold.  This was simple, not overly messy and a couple of minutes of fun too.



Happy Tuesday - I'm hoping for warm and sunny today!! Have a good one, whatever you're up to!

2 comments:

Lauren Hatwell said...

Very arty Kathy. I like the gold writing as a contrast. Lx

Debs M said...

looks fab x