- ATC blank
- White panel to cover ATC blank, spritzed with Tanzanite mica spray
- White satin ribbon (from Michaels)
- Coral panel previously die cut in to scalloped rectangle and embossed but which I ran a Brilliance galaxy gold pad over to highlight the embossing
- Hampton Arts steampunk image inked in Memento tuxedo black (which looks like it's finally drying out!)
- Copic skin white to colour
Last night's dinner was at the Santa Fe Steakhouse not a million miles away from us on the 27 north a few miles. We had a fab meal and very tender steaks - great drink deals too. Our last night out together though as we're packing up and moving on early next week ....
This morning we were wakened by "whooshing" which turned out to be half a dozen balloons "sailing" majestically overhead - never could resist a balloon photo!
Saturday morning sees the unveiling of a couple of challenges ...... over on Craft Mad and Loving It there's a theme this week instead of a sketch and the theme is "Christmas Tree/s" and it has been set by Karen
Over on the Simply Less Is More blog the new challenge unveiled this morning is a sketch
Happy Saturday and have a great weekend all - do pop back later and see how my challenge make/s turned out.