Long post alert with photos!! Been kinda busy!
- White C5 card and envelope
- White satin ribbon coloured using a marvy alcohol marker
- 3.25" x 5" rust card panel treated with a Martha Stewart PATP set
- White panel cut very slightly smaller, to fit inside the MS panel
- Stampendous Agapanthus image inked in Memento tuxedo black
Yesterday saw Mr K's cold a little easier so we got up and out (if after lunch counts as up and out!) and headed to Winter Garden Village - what's there? A large Joann's for me and a large Lowe's (like B&Q in the UK) for Mr. K. so we were both happy.
And here's the haul for today too ....... sorry about the purple princesses tootsies making an appearance!! Can't believe that those oil pastels cost about two quid!!!! and the splats were about 35p!
- Cream C6 card and envelope
- Tim Holtz lines image inked in Cats Eye chalk, sand, directly on to card blank
- White ribbed panel cut 3.25" x 5" and then treated to the Martha Stewart PATP experience! I used a Faber Castell Pitt artist pen to "join the dots" and also to draw freehand frame
- White card panel cut to fit just inside the faux stitching and corners rounded
- Water soluble wax crayon and baby wipe technique deployed to colour background on panel.
- Inkadinkado "Follow your dreams" sentiment (just the follow your) and Tim Holtz sentiment (just DREAM) inked in Memento tuxedo black
- Tim Holtz "Hand" and Hampton Art flying clock inked in Memento grape jelly
- Hampton Art alarm clock inked in Memento sweet plum
- ATC blank, covered with black card
- Offcut white card coloured using oil pastels
- Tim Holtz lines image inked in Memento sweet plum
- Inkadinkado sentiment inked in Memento lilac posies
- Image panel mounted on to offcut of DCWV textured metallic card
- White gel pen to embellish border
- Michaels $1 gemstones
Hope you are enjoying your Tuesday folks.