Tuesday, 25 October 2011

Another update

Hi folks,

Thanks to everyone for leaving such super messages and texts and for the growing collection of cards arriving daily on my mat - my sherpa picks them up and, once I've opened and read them, puts them on display - they really are much appreciated.

I am, so everyone tells me, doing well and (most of the time) the pain is very manageable - why is it that night time is the worst? I've woken up this morning feeling tired and uncomfortable and fractious and, wouldn't you know it, soooooooooooo not like crafting! I know I have challenges that I would love to participate in but I just don't feel up for it so am going to take a blogging and crafting vacation .......... though I will check by and see what's going on every now and again.

I'm back at the doctors on November 1st so will post another update then and let you all know how I'm doing then.

Thanks again to everyone and I shall return - hopefully better than ever, soon

EDITED TO READ: that sounded a bit pathetic when I read it back ...... I'm only taking a blogging break because I'm currently unable to craft and I'm not able to get about much either so not much news to post about!!! Trust me peeps, I shall be back as soon as I can!

13 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Take it easy,Kathy.

Jessica said...

Kathy, keeping you in my prayers hun!
:O)
Jessica

My name is Wynneth said...

Awww... poor you, I guess you're going to have to slow down and let the healing process take it's course Sweetie. I know what you mean about wanting to craft but not feeling up to it, it'll all be fine once you are a little more mended.
Looking forward to seeing you at the weekend, but only if you feel up to receiving visitors.
luv
wynneth
x

Debs M said...

take it easy and I look forward to reading your blogging again soon x

Aileen said...

Hi Kathy, hope you are feeling better soon and look forward to your return to crafting. x

Katiejane said...

Oh Kathy, sorry to hear you are suffering a bit with pain and restless sleep. Sleep deprivation is the worst! I hope you are back to your usual self asap and back in the crafty seat!
Did my card arrive ok?
Keep getting good rest and you'll be back to normal before you know it.
Katie xx

Ann said...

Hi Kathy - I had a hip replacement about 5 years ago and I remember the frustration of not being able to craft very well. I sat cutting decoupage out with a little bag for the bits hanging on my chair. Never did make all the finished things up into cards but at least it kept me quiet.
Hopefully you will be fully recovered soon and back with us. Meanwhile big hugs coming from us at the Hall and tons of love being sent your way too.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Sandra said...

Hope you feel better soon, Sandra

Suzi B said...

Hi Kathy I've only just caught up with all your news... I'd missed you om LIM and wondered if you were all right so came to say hello..
Hope the physio for your hip replacement goes well... Take care
look forward to seeing you back in the swing of crafting!
Suzi B xx

Vicky Hayes said...

I've just heard too Kathy - I'd also wondered where you'd got to! Good luck at the doctor's on Tuesday, hope all goes well and that you'll be back at the glittery purple helm in no time! Vx

mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kathy, Just a quick wish for your speedy recovery, take it easy and do what the Doc says, hugs Gay xxx

Max said...

Hi Kathy thanks for your lovely message at Bah! Humbug! We have of course missed you and hope you will soon feel well enough to get back into the swing of crafting, but you need to swallow the frustration (not easy I know) and rest as much as possible. Take care, do as your told and have a speedy recovery ... or we may have to send out the Humbug Hounds to keep you in line lol!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Kathryn said...

Hey poorly person hope you okay xx sending unhurty thoughts xx