- Quickutz die used to cut the tag from red metallic card
- Scalloped rectangle of striped paper
- Die cut circle of white card edged using a red pro marker
- Funstamps image inked in Memento tuxedo black on to white card and cut out
- Pro markers to colour
- Crystal stickles to simulate the icing
- Darcies sentiment inked on to the striped panel using Memento tuxedo black
- Silver holographic ribbon to attach to parcel.
Monday, 17 October 2011
Sorry this post's a little late in the day but had a bit of a busy one for one reason or another!
Been meaning to crack on with the entry for the FOOD themed challenge over on Bah Humbug but struggled to find a food related image ....... the one I found was really a smidge tiny for a card so I decided that, since I need a whole load of tags too, tags would work for me! Whadd'ya think?
Hope you like it ........
Also hoping that your Monday is going well and look forward to reading your comments